This prize draw is now closed.
For this month’s prize, you have the chance to win a fantastic five-night half-board cycling break for two in Provence, France. Our partner Cycling for Softies curated this tour based on client feedback, taking the very best bits from a longer cycling tour to create a unique, leisurely experience with inspiration drawn from Van Gogh’s famous painting, ‘Starry Nights’.
You will cycle between beautiful Provençal villages and stay at luxury 4 and 5-star boutique hotels. You will also have the option to upgrade to an e-bike if you want to.
Begin in the beautiful town of St Rémy de Provence, with its historic square, winding streets and Van Gogh heritage. The next day, head toward the hilltop fortress of Baux-de-Provence. Here, the cobbled streets are lined with lovely cafés and the views from the medieval ‘Citadelle des Baux’ are magnificent.
Over the next few days, you will cycle west to meet the Rhône river at the twin towns of Beaucaire and Tarascon (with its stunning castle not to be missed). The route then continues southwards, following small roads to Arles. You will head south into the Camargue Nature Reserve, which covers Europe’s largest river delta. The beautiful wetlands and salt water lagoons here are a haven for a wide range of wildlife.
Finally, you will return to St Rémy de Provence, taking you past Château de Barbegal and winding around the southwestern corner of the Alpilles.
Read more about Cycling for Softies.
HOW TO WIN OUR FABULOUS PRIZE THIS MONTH
- Is this your first visit to Silver Travel Advisor? Then simply Register as a member for automatic entry.
You can do any (or all!) of the following. The more you contribute, the more entries you have!
- Add a comment to the thread at the bottom of this page – it’s really easy! For more entries, you can comment on any review or feature on the site that you have enjoyed reading or have an opinion about. What’s more, we have a £20 voucher prize each month for the member who posts the most interesting comments.
- Write a Review about any kind of holiday, day out, restaurant, hotel stay or attraction visited (each review counts as one entry)
- Start a new topic on the Forum (each new topic counts as one entry), or post on our October Book Club Forum thread.
- or recommend a friend to register – simply send an email to let us know who your friend is once they have registered.
See all our prize winners – this month you could join this growing list.
And you can also enter our Silver Travel Book Club competition this month to win a copy of the book Travellers in the Third Reich by Julia Boyd.