Welcome to the adventure of a lifetime! This brand new itinerary Safari and The Seychelles includes a brand new destination for Emerald Cruises – The Seychelles – combined with a safari pre or post-cruise tour. Spot Africa’s magnificent ‘Big Five’ on daily safari drives and immerse yourself in traditional Maasai culture amid Kenya’s renowned game reserves. Discover a tropical paradise of spellbinding natural beauty and endemic fauna and flora as you cruise the Indian Ocean and Seychelles Islands onboard our luxury yacht.
- Multiple opportunities to see the ‘Big Five’ (Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Leopard, and Rhino)
- Three nights in the Masai Mara
- Visit a traditional Maasai Village
- Sundowner drinks at Lake Nakuru
- Explore eight islands with their suggestive Seychelles scenery.
- Praslin Island, stunning tropical jungle-fringed beaches, emerald waters and powdery sand compliment the Vallée de Mai, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Discover La Digue, known for its world-famous beaches such as Anse Source d’Argent, contrasting with granite boulders and aquamarine waters.
- Curieuse, a rugged island swathed in unspoiled wilderness, home to hundreds of resident Aldabra giant tortoises, mangroves and magnificent beaches.
- The breathtaking Aride nature reserve, gem of the nature of the Seychelles, inhabited only by the island rangers and an important breading site for the seabird population of the Indian Ocean.
Cruise from £8,573 per person including:
- 6 nights on safari on full board basis
- Safari Transport in a custom designed 4×4 safari Land cruiser
- 7 nights on board an Emerald Cruises luxury yacht
Call our team on 0800 412 5678 for more information and to book