Welcome to the Silver Travel Advisor Great British Free Days Out in the UK Mini Guide. We have selected an interesting mix of places to visit and things to do that are absolutely free, which is a real treat! We know you will find something that you might enjoy on your travels across Britain, all suitable for Silver Travellers and many good for your children or grandchildren too.
Whether you like historical sites, gardening or art and design, there are plenty of attractions to explore and great experiences to have.
For an electronic version of the mini guide just click on the download link below. If you place your mouse over any of the website addresses given in the guide, you can link through to the various sites for further information.
Silver Travel Advisor is a travel review and information site for those over 50, with a free enquiry service for any queries you may have, just email us at email@example.com.
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide for all the Generations – Great British Days Out and Holidays Worldwide
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide for the Solo Silver Traveller
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Accessible Holidays and Attractions
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Breaks
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Gardens
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Travel & Transport Tips
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Holidays for Keeping Active
- The Silver Travellers’ Guide to Gatwick Airport