This prize draw is now closed.
- No employee, agent, subcontractor or director of Saga or Emerald Waterways or Silver Travel Advisor nor anyone else connected with the draw, nor any member of such person’s family, is eligible to enter.
- You do not need to purchase anything to enter the draw.
- Entries for the prize draw will be accepted until the closing date 31 January 2016.
- By entering this prize draw all entrants agree to participate in post-event publicity, and for their photo, name and home county to be published.
- The winners will be randomly selected in an independently supervised draw in early February 2016, and full details of how to book, where appropriate, will be given at that time. The name of the winners will be displayed on this website.
- The 1st prize is an Outside cabin for two people on Saga Sapphire’s Maritime Heritage sailing 30 June 2016.
- Travel insurance is not included, the passenger must have adequate travel insurance in order to travel.
- All excursions mentioned are optional, at an additional cost, and are subject to availability and change. Some of the highlights detailed may only be seen on optional excursions or by exploring independently.
- The prize is not transferable, no whole/part cash alternatives and Saga booking terms apply.
- Saga reserves the right to extend, reduce or withdraw the prize at any time without notice.
- Saga reserves the right to alter the rules and the prize, provided an alternative prize is of equivalent value.
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents over the age of 50 with a permanent UK address, except employees of Saga plc, their families or anyone connected with the prize draw.
- The prize winner must be aged 50 or over, but any travelling companion can be aged 40 or over. Both passengers must hold current EU passports.
The Emerald Waterways 2nd prize is a Pamper Package Day for two at one of 18 Marriott Hotels Voucher must be used by 31 March.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries, notices, acceptances, tickets, goods or other documentation lost or delayed in the post.
- Winners and their companions will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer. The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry to the prize draw is deemed acceptance of the rules.
- This promotion will be governed by English Law.