This Prize Draw has now closed. Please click here to see our latest prize winners and details of our current prize draw.
Be a holiday home owner in France for 7 nights
Discover la belle vie with a relaxing holiday in France with Siblu and Brittany Ferries.
Your prize includes return Portsmouth to Caen ferry crossings and seven-nights at your choice of siblu holiday village, staying in a top of the range two-bedroom Excellence holiday home, perfect for self catering in comfort. The prize can be taken between 31 May and 5 July, or 30 August and 14 September 2014 or 2015.
Choose from siblu destinations in beautiful Normandy, Brittany and the fairytale Loire Valley, along the wonderful West Coast or in the sun-kissed South.
Siblu’s holiday villages are among the very best in France, with superb pool complexes, sports pitches, bars and restaurants for laidback living.
More than 8,000 people own a holiday home with Siblu, enjoying their own slice of the relaxing French way of life. With prices from just £10,000, holiday homes that are low maintenance, and letting programmes to earn extra income, it’s the easiest way to buy your own place across the Channel. Find out more by requesting the Siblu brochure or calling freephone 0800 960 512.
Brittany Ferries operates the longer routes from Portsmouth, Poole and Plymouth to Western France saving miles of unnecessary and costly driving. Travel overnight by luxury cruise-ferry in the comfort of your own cabin with en-suite facilities or be whisked across the channel in as little as 3 hours. Book online at Brittany Ferries or call 0871 244 1400.
How to Enter
• Are you new to Silver Travel Advisor? Then simply Register as a member and select “France Magazine” when asked how you heard of Silver Travel Advisor.
• Existing members can Write a Review about any holiday or travel experience and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you would like this to be counted as an entry.
• Closing date for entries is June 30, 2014 and the winner will be notified in early July with details published on this website.
Terms and conditions
- All prices are subject to availability and individual holiday village opening dates.
- Choose from the following siblu holiday villages: Domaine de Litteau in Normandy, Domaine de Kerlann and Le Pierres Couchées in Brittany, Domaine de Dugny in the Loire Valley, Le Bois Masson and Le Bois Dormant in the Vendée, Les Charmettes, La Pignade and Bonne Anse Plage in Charente Maritime, La Réserve in Aquitaine, La Carabasse, Lac des Rêves and Sables du Midi in Languedoc, Le Montourey on the Côte d’Azur.
- Travel includes a return ticket for a car plus 5 on Brittany Ferries’ UK/France routes, valid until September 30, 2015 and subject to availability. July, August, and bank holiday weekends (Friday – Monday) are excluded. Insurance is not included. Not transferable.