This prize draw is now closed.
We are delighted to bring you this month’s prize from our partners at GuernseyTravel.com. For those who know the island, it really is a glorious haven of tranquillity and tradition, with the emphasis on charming towns, pretty beaches, glorious gardens and remarkable history, all basking in a wonderfully mild climate!
Our winner and their partner will enjoy a 3-night break, based on the outskirts of St Peter Port at Les Rocquettes Hotel for 3 nights, travelling on FlyBe flights to Guernsey or as passengers (plus your own car) with Condor Ferries from Poole. The hotel has been created from a private country mansion and retains all the style you would expect. Breakfast is included each morning, as is dinner on your first night. There is also a leisure suite with indoor pool and a beauty salon for a spot of pampering!
The recent film The Guernsey Literary And Potato Peel Pie Society (in cinemas now) explores Guernsey’s World War II experience; there are museums to enjoy that take you into the tunnels used at this time and to Fort Saumarez too. And of course, you can visit the locations from the film too, following in the stars’ footsteps!
Out and about, there are wonderful coastal walks, trails across the countryside and the opportunity to visit the even smaller islands of Alderney, Sark and Herm – each one a microcosm of island life, with stunning gardens and a very laid-back lifestyle. In fact, Guernsey is a delightful destination, with all the ingredients perfect for a short stay in just 26 square miles!
HOW TO WIN OUR FABULOUS PRIZE THIS MONTH
- Is this your first visit to Silver Travel Advisor? Then simply Register as a member for automatic entry.
You can do any (or all!) of the following. The more you contribute, the more entries you have!
- Add a comment to the thread that’s already started at the bottom of this page – it’s really easy! For more entries, you can comment on any review or feature on the site that you have enjoyed reading or have an opinion about.
- Write a Review about any kind of holiday, day out, restaurant, hotel stay or attraction visited (each review counts as one entry)
- Start a new topic on the Forum (each new topic counts as one entry), or post on our May Book Club Forum thread.
- or recommend a friend to register – simply send an email to let us know who your friend is once they have registered.
See all our prize winners – this month you could join this growing list.
And you can also enter our Silver Travel Book Club competition this month to win a copy of the book The Guernsey Literary And Potato Peel Pie Society.