Intrepid Travel has introduced 10 new tours as part of its Intrepid Premium range. The new tours come a year and a half after Intrepid launched its inaugural Premium collection, a range of tours appealing to discerning travellers that feature hand-picked accommodation, private transport, first class train journeys and an array of signature stays and exclusive experiences.
The addition of these 10 new tours, which include six new trips in Europe and four new trips in North and South America, brings the total number of Intrepid Premium trips to 97, spanning 42 countries and five continents. The six new Europe itineraries will mark the first Premium tours in the Baltics, Balkans, and Northern Spain, and bring the total Intrepid Premium offering in Europe to 25 tours.
The launch will also mark the first Intrepid Premium itinerary in the United States with the introduction of Premium Alaska. It is one of 4 tours being launched across the Americas including Premium Costa Rica and Premium Patagonia.
The 10 new Intrepid Premium tours are:
- Premium Northern Spain, 10 days starting from £3,990pp
- Premium Baltics, 10 days starting from £2,840pp
- Premium Balkans, 9 days starting from £2,385pp
- Premium Belgrade to Bucharest, 11 days starting from £2,775pp
- Premium Turkey, 8 days starting from £2,190pp
- Premium Sicily, 10 days starting from £3,405pp
- Premium Costa Rica, 9 days starting from £2,395pp
- Premium Costa Rica in Depth, 12 days starting from £3,905pp
- Premium Alaska, 10 days starting from £5,745pp
- Premium Patagonia, 9 days starting from £4,780pp
Call our Silver Travel Advisors on 0800 412 5678 for more information and to book.
Image – Intrepid Travel