2 Reviews

Star Travel Rating


Review type



Date of travel


Product name

Product country

Product city

Travelled with

Reasons for trip

Hello all,

Just a reminder to anyone thinking of going to Canada, that there’s now a need to register for an ETA. This is an Electronic Travel Authority and available through the Canadian Government “website”:

There is a cost of $7 CA per person and beware of agency sites which look official but simply want to rip you off. I think an ETA is needed from travel to Canada from 15th March 2016 onwards.

We’re travelling in September 2016 but have already done the ETA.

You don’t receive a certificate or anything on paper – but you do receive a confirmation email which might be worth printing out.

Regards, Tom


Join the club

Become a member to receive exclusive benefits

Our community is the heart of Silver Travel Advisor, we love nothing more than sharing ideas, inspiration, hints and tips between us.