Please note: this prize draw is now closed.
This month we’re giving away one pair of tickets to see Birmingham Royal Ballet’s The Sleeping Beauty at Sadler’s Wells, London, from 24 to 27 April.
Cursed by a wicked fairy, a beautiful princess pricks her finger and falls into a deep sleep that can only be broken by true love’s kiss.
The Sleeping Beauty has been delighting audiences for well over a hundred years, sprinkling ballet magic on this favourite childhood story and its cast of familiar characters. And all wrapped up with sparkling virtuoso dance from BRB’s brilliant dancers, fairy-tale characters, dazzling spectacle, and Tchaikovsky’s glorious music played live by the acclaimed Royal Ballet Sinfonia.
BRB’s beautiful production was created by Sir Peter Wright, the genius behind the Company’s famous The Nutcracker and Swan Lake.
The Sleeping Beauty will be visiting The Mayflower, Southampton (8 to 10 February), Birmingham Hippodrome (21 February to 2 March), The Lowry, Salford (7 to 9 March), Sunderland Empire (14 to 16 March), Theatre Royal Plymouth (20 to 23 March), Bristol Hippodrome (18 to 20 April) and Sadler’s Wells, London (24 to 27 April).
An enchanting experience for all the family. Book now at brb.org.uk
How to win our fabulous prize
Step 1: make sure you're signed up to our newsletter
Step 2: any of the following actions will earn you 1 entry
- Is this your first visit to Silver Travel Advisor? Then simply Register as a member for automatic entry.
February 2024 prizedraw
- One winner will receive a pair of tickets for the performance of their choice at Sadler’s Wells, London, from 24 to 27 April, subject to availability. There is no date alternative.
- Travel and any other related costs associated with attending the performance are at the winner’s own expense.
- No employee, agent, subcontractor or director of Silver Travel Advisor nor anyone else connected with the draw, nor any member of such person’s family, is eligible to enter.
- You do not need to purchase anything to enter the draw.
- Entries for the prize draw will be accepted until the closing date 29th February 2024.
- The winner will be notified in early March 2024, and full details of how to book will be given at that time.
- The name of the winner will be displayed on this website. The winner must agree to participate in any reasonable press or PR activity relating to the competition. The winner must agree to his/her name and/or photo and/or likeness being used for publicity purposes, without compensation.
- The winner cannot transfer the prize to another person. The prize is non-refundable. There are no cash or credit alternatives to the specified prize.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries, notices, acceptances, tickets, goods or other documentation lost or delayed in the post.
- Winners and their companions will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer. The organisers’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- This promotion will be governed by English Law.