Your guide to getting out and about by coach and rail around Great Britain.
We all like to know we are getting the very best value for money, and this helpful guide will help you make the most of your bus and train pass, as well as finding the best savings on transport around Great Britain.
You’ll find a wealth of handy tips to ensure you can travel for good value, whether off on holiday, visiting friends or relatives, or to enjoy a day out.
On the railways
Senior railfares explained
National Rail & other train passes
On coaches & buses
Local & London senior travel
Accessibility at airports
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide for all the Generations – Great British Days Out and Holidays Worldwide
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide for the Solo Silver Traveller
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Accessible Holidays and Attractions
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Breaks
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Free Days out in the UK
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Gardens
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Holidays for Keeping Active
- The Silver Travellers’ Guide to Gatwick Airport