We have produced a second in the series, this time featuring Great British Gardens. And what a magnificent choice there is: large and small, modern and traditional, wild and formal. All the gardens have a high degree of accessibility and a tea shop!
Welcome to the Silver Travel Advisor Great British Gardens Mini Guide, in partnership with Age UK. We have chosen 15 interesting and beautiful gardens which we know that you will all enjoy, whether you are gardeners or not! With tea shops, some stunning follies and buildings, beautiful sculptures and water features, each of these gardens has its own unique personality and history. Not to mention the plants themselves, the intriguing designs and growing conditions.
We have selected gardens that offer access for those with limited mobility and many that will appeal to younger visitors too, with tree houses, mazes and activity days on offer too. We recommend you check the individual garden’s website to be sure of finding out about all the special events taking place.
Do let us know what you have enjoyed by writing a review for the Silver Travel Advisor website, we’re keen to read about gardens, walks, holidays and days out, wherever you’ve been.
For an electronic version of the mini guide just click on the download link below. For any queries you may have, just email us at [email protected].
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide for all the Generations – Great British Days Out and Holidays Worldwide
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide for the Solo Silver Traveller
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Accessible Holidays and Attractions
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Breaks
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Free Days out in the UK
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Travel & Transport Tips
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Holidays for Keeping Active
- The Silver Travellers’ Guide to Gatwick Airport