With more and more of us spending time with our grandchildren, either in the holidays or as a regular activity, we thought it high time to search out those holidays and places that really hit the spot for both adults and youngsters alike. So we asked you, the experts, to share your favourite attractions and travels – this new mini-guide is the result of your experiences! A big thank you to everyone who got involved. You might also like to look at the features under ‘Days Out with the Grandchildren’.
We have included castles, beaches, railways and towns along with theme parks, as well as UK and overseas holidays and cruises too, so there should be something for everyone! However, we’d still very much like to hear from you about successful days out with your grandchildren, do send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For an electronic version of the mini guide just click on the download link below.
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide for the Solo Silver Traveller
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Accessible Holidays and Attractions
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Breaks
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Free Days out in the UK
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Gardens
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Great British Travel & Transport Tips
- Silver Travel Advisor mini-guide to Holidays for Keeping Active
- The Silver Travellers’ Guide to Gatwick Airport