This prize draw is now closed.
Venetian explorer Marco Polo travelled from Europe to Asia in the late 13th century, recording his remarkable adventures – including many years in China at the court of Kublai Khan – in the famous book The Travels of Marco Polo.
Fast forward more than 700 years and Silver Travellers can enhance their own travel experiences, thanks to his eponymous 21st century publisher.
- Spiral guides for cities, areas and countries.
- Travel handbooks, offering expert advice and in-depth information.
- Pocket travel guides, compact and with insider tips.
- Maps and road atlases.
- Travel Journals, with themed stickers and emoticons to personalise your memories of a trip or destination.
- Wall maps.
- Phrasebooks (French, German, Italian & Spanish).
- Travel guide apps (for some of the most popular European cities)
And thanks to our friends at Marco Polo, Silver Travellers can win 5 copies of the Corfu Travel Guide and 5 Travel Journals in September, to tie in with this month’s holiday prize of a week in a villa on the north-east coast of this beautiful Greek island, near the shimmering Ionian Sea.
All you have to do is comment below and tell us whether you would like to win a Corfu Travel Guide or a Travel Journal, and why.
Please submit your comments by the end of September, and 10 lucky winners will receive their guides or journals in early October.