This prize draw is now closed.
Are you related to a World War II veteran?
The Azamara Journey is embarking upon a very special voyage in June 2014 to celebrate World War II, and in partnership with Silver Travel Advisor, Azamara Club Cruises are delighted to offer you the opportunity to win a Tour & Lunch for two people on board this majestic ship later this summer.
Azamara Club Cruises®, offers exceptional experiences, spectacular ports of call and azamazing service. Their voyages are emphasised with Azamara’s focus on ‘Destination Immersion’ meaning Longer stays, More overnight stays in port, and Night touring. Each voyage combines sophisticated sailing with authentic cultural experiences to deepen your understanding and appreciation of our amazing world. This could be your opportunity to enjoy a wonderful half day ship visit. From the moment you step onboard, you’ll soon discover the exquisite dining options, phenomenal spa and wellness facilities, and friendly international staff.
The prize is for two people in August and includes:
• Complimentary tea and coffee at the Cruise Terminal
• Self-guided tour of the public areas of the ship
• Delicious three course lunch with wine
How to Enter
Send an email to [email protected] with Azamara Ship Tour as the subject title, and tell us about your World War II connection, and why you and your partner would like to be selected as the winners of the Ship Tour and lunch. The winner will be drawn in early June 2014 and details published on the site.
Competition closes on 31st May 2014.
Terms and conditions
- Entrants must be UK residents of 18 years of age or older, excluding anyone connected to the prize draw.
- Only one entry per household. No purchase necessary.
- The prize is for a tour and lunch for two people on board Azamara Journey on August 20, 2014 at Southampton subject to availability.
- The ship visit date will be arranged directly between Azamara and the winner.
- There is no cash or other prize alternative.
- If for any reason the prize becomes unavailable Azamara Club Cruises reserves the right to supply an alternative.
- Bookings, changes or cancellations must be made at least 10 days prior to the visit.
- Photo identification must be presented at check-in. A UK photo driving licence or valid passport are the only acceptable forms of photo identifications. Photocopies will not be accepted. Failure to produce a valid photo identification will result in guests being denied access to board.
- Visitors are required to sign a health form questionnaire prior to boarding the vessel confirming that there have been no Norovirus symptoms within 48 hours of the visit.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Azamara Club Cruises reserves the right to postpone or cancel these visits if required. Azamara Club Cruises will not be responsible of any additional costs incurred by the visitor.
- Guests will be responsible for their own travel arrangements to and from the terminal.