This prize draw is now closed.
- The prize is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families), agent, subcontractor or director of Solos Holidays or Silver Travel Advisor and its subsidiary companies.
- The prize consists of one adult in a standard room at ClubSolos Villa Maistrali on Santorini for 7 nights plus return flights to London Gatwick in September or October 2018.
- You do not need to purchase anything to enter the draw.
- Entries for the prize draw will be accepted until the closing date of 30 June 2018.
- The winner will be notified in early July 2018, and full details of how to book will be given at that time. The name of the winner will be displayed on this website. The winner must agree to participate in any reasonable press or PR activity and material relating to the competition. The winner must agree to his/her name and/or photo and/or likeness being used for publicity purposes, without compensation as Solos Holidays and Silver Travel Advisor may require.
- Any personal information that you provide to Silver Travel Advisor will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
- The winner cannot transfer the prize to another person. The prize is non-refundable. There are no cash or credit alternatives to the specified prize. The prize will not be transferable to another person or another hotel stay.
- Winners are responsible for any additional costs such as drinks, spa treatments and travel insurance.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries, notices, acceptances, tickets, goods or other documentation lost or delayed in the post.
- Winners and their companions will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer. The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is subject to Solos Holidays’ booking conditions and is subject to availability. The prize may be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
- This promotion will be governed by English Law in the English jurisdiction.
See all our prize winners – this month you could join this growing list.