This prize draw is now closed.
- No employee, agent, subcontractor or director of Eurocamp or Silver Travel Advisor nor anyone else connected with the draw, nor any member of such person’s family, is eligible to enter.
- You do not need to purchase anything to enter the draw.
- Entries for the prize draw will be accepted until the closing date 29 February 2020.
- The winner will be notified in early March 2020, and full details of how to book will be given at that time. The name of the winner will be displayed on this website. The winner must agree to participate in any reasonable press or PR activity relating to the competition. The winner must agree to his/her name and/or photo and/or likeness being used for publicity purposes, without compensation.
- The winner cannot transfer the prize to another person. The prize is non-refundable. There are no cash or credit alternatives to the specified prize.
- The prize is a 7-night holiday for up to four adults at a European parc of your choice in the 2020 Eurocamp brochure, subject to availability. Eurocamp reserves the right to exclude certain parcs. This prize is only applicable to Classic & Comfort range holiday homes. Bed linen and beach towels are included. The holiday must be completed on or before 5 July 2020, or taken on or after 1 September 2020 and completed by 1 November 2020. The prize includes a return P&O Dover to Calais ferry crossing for one car and passengers to the value of £55. Any costs above this amount will be payable by the prize-winner. Alternatively, you may take an accommodation only holiday and pay for your own travel.
- Eurocamp reserves the right to change date and parc exclusions at any point. Groups may not be permitted on certain parcs. The prize is subject to Eurocamp Booking Terms and Conditions, which can be viewed at www.eurocamp.co.uk/terms or in the current copy of the Eurocamp brochure.
- Winners are responsible for any additional costs such as drinks, spa treatments and travel insurance. Travel insurance and car breakdown insurance can be included at a supplement.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries, notices, acceptances, tickets, goods or other documentation lost or delayed in the post.
- Winners and their companions will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer. The organisers’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- This promotion will be governed by English Law.
See all our prize winners – this month you could join this growing list