Our partners at Secret Vineyards in Hungary are offering a mixed case of 6 bottles of wine from a Hungarian wine maker, the Konyari family. Konyari wines are made by father and son together. Their first cabernet, called Sigillum Loliense was a big surprise in Hungary and in Bordeaux, it won a silver medal in Bruxelles and a bronze medal at the Challenge International du Vin. Their Merlot from 2003, named Sessio won a gold medal at Bruxelles. So this is most certainly wine worth drinking!
In order to win this highly acclaimed wine, you need to answer the quiz questions below and send the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with Hungary in the subject line.
- Name the two Directors of Secret Vineyards.
- In which city is the “exploring gourmet Hungary” tours based?
- Secret Vineyards tours are 100% financially protected, by which organisation?
- Where are Secret Vineyards based in the UK?
- What is the name of the tour to Italy?
Entries must be received by 30 April 2015 and the winner will be drawn in the first week of May. The judges’ decision is final.