This prize draw is now closed.
This month we have a glitterball of a prize for a lucky winner and their partner to brighten up the start of the year: it’s time to join the marvellous, award-winning Karen Hardy from Strictly Come Dancing for a short break of ballroom dancing. All levels of dancers are most welcome, so beginners get ready to shine and master those shimmies, whilst those with experience can take their twinkle-toes to another level!
HF Holidays are renowned for their friendly, sociable short breaks, with an incredible range of special interests which include photography, painting and crafts, singing, cookery, yoga and of course, walking, all taking place in the UK in country house hotels or overseas in welcoming hotels.
You are welcome to be a winner of this prize whether you are part of a couple who both dance, a solo dancer or part of couple where one of you is a dancer, and the other is not.
High-quality full-board en-suite accommodation and excellent food in Newfield Hall country house.
More about Karen Hardy and the Dance Break
Karen won a host of national and international titles during her illustrious professional dance career. She won over the nation when she starred in the BBC’s ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ and lifted the glitterball trophy with Mark Ramprakash. She then delighted us all when she taught living room audiences to dance in ‘It Takes Two’ from her ‘Choreography Corner’. Enjoy a weekend of dance with HF Holidays’ instructors and also a small group masterclass led by Karen. This break is for all as tuition sessions will be grouped by ability. This will be a fun weekend in one of our country houses practicing on a proper dance floor. Karen is looking forward to meeting you!
HOW TO WIN OUR FABULOUS PRIZE THIS MONTH
Is this your first visit to Silver Travel Advisor? Then simply Register as a member for automatic entry.
- Write a Review about any kind of holiday, day out, restaurant, hotel stay or attraction visited (each review counts as one entry)
- Click on a Forum Topic, then start a new thread (each new thread counts as one entry), or post on our October Book Club Forum thread.
- Like us on Facebook or share one of our posts if you already like us.
- Recommend a friend to register – simply send an email to let us know who your friend is once they have registered.
- Add a comment to the thread at the bottom of this page and/or comment on any of the wonderful reviews or features on the site that you have enjoyed reading or have an opinion about. What’s more, we have a £20 voucher prize each month for the member who posts the most interesting comments.