This prize draw is now closed.
This month we have a superb 5-night cruise for two from CroisiEurope, on Ijsselmeer, one of the largest lakes in the Netherlands, in the heart of authentic towns and villages. You’ll be able to visit historical monuments, such as a 17th century mill and old fishing ports. And if you like cheese, especially Edam and Gouda, you might enjoy a trip to a museum dedicated to it in Alkmaar! There’s a chance to meet clogmakers too, who use traditional methods to make the comfortable wooden footwear. Explore Amsterdam on the canal boats or by bike: the absolutely authentic way to experience this marvellous city, with its relaxed atmosphere, interesting buildings, narrow canal houses, charming bridges and outstanding museums. There’s the chance to cycle around the friendly town of Hoorn too, it has a welcoming character. April is a perfect time to visit the magnificent Keukenhof Garden, the largest flower gardens in the world, with over 7 million bulbs (not just tulips) planted each year in 79 acres. Feast your eyes on a magical array of colours in a peaceful setting, with attractive trees too, creating an enchanting environment.
CroisiEurope are renown for the fine dining on their cruises, true French cuisine is in abundance, and drinks are included with all meals as well as at the bar. A welcome cocktail evening starts your cruise, and on the final night a superb Gala dinner brings your voyage to a close. In the lounge and bar, free wifi is provided. On excursions, headsets are provided so you hear the guides with ease.
The prize winner and their partner will share a cabin on a fine river cruise ship. A real European treat is in store.
Read about Gillian Thornton’s Holland and its Tulips cruise with CroisiEurope.
HOW TO WIN OUR FABULOUS PRIZE THIS MONTH
Is this your first visit to Silver Travel Advisor? Then simply Register as a member for automatic entry.
- Write a Review about any kind of holiday, day out, restaurant, hotel stay or attraction visited (each review counts as one entry)
- Click on a Forum Topic, then start a new thread (each new thread counts as one entry).
- Like us on Facebook or share one of our posts if you already like us.
- Recommend a friend to register – simply send an email to let us know who your friend is once they have registered.
- Add a comment to the thread at the bottom of this page and/or comment on any of the wonderful reviews or features on the site that you have enjoyed reading or have an opinion about. What’s more, we have a £20 voucher prize each month for the member who posts the most interesting comments.
And you can also enter our Silver Travel Book Club competition this month to win a copy of the book Borderlands by LJ Ross.