This prize draw is now only open to those who vote for the Silver Travel Awards.
This month our free prize draw* will be a 6-day Saga Cruise, for two people, in December 2018 to get the winner into the Festive spirit at Bremen and Hamburg’s traditional Christmas Markets. The perfect start to the Christmas break, sure to get you in the right spirit for celebrations!
Leaving from Portsmouth, you’ll cross the North Sea to Germany, enjoying the delights of Saga Pearl II on the way, then have a day to discover the delights of Hanseatic Bremen, with its wonderfully decorated stalls and atmospheric lights in the main square. The next day you’ll be voyaging to Hamburg with the chance to buy unique gifts at the Advent Markets, which are the epitome of wintery sparkle and fairytale magic. Shop right outside the City Hall or head for the Winterwald market, where you can visit a manmade forest in the city centre!
Saga Pearl II is a real favourite with Silver Travellers, as one cruiser explains, “It is a smaller ship but perfectly formed. Yacht-like and looks splendid in deep blue and white. A classic and classy looking ship. A maximum of 449 guests are catered for by a crew of 252 – a ratio that puts most cruise lines to shame. Such a wonderful ship. It kind of gives everyone a warm hug. People love this ship- they really do. Just look at the faces of fellow silver travellers and staff. Glowing with pride. Staff are clearly happy in their job. Smiles everywhere and every time.”
Read more about Saga Pearl II
HOW TO WIN OUR FABULOUS PRIZE THIS MONTH
- You will be entered into the prize draw when you vote in the Silver Travel Awards. Read more about the Silver Travel Awards here.
For additional entries, you can do any (or all!) of the following. The more you contribute, the more entries you have!
- Add a comment to the thread that’s already started at the bottom of this page – it’s really easy! For more entries, you can comment on any review or feature on the site that you have enjoyed reading or have an opinion about.
- Write a Review about any kind of holiday, day out, restaurant, hotel stay or attraction visited (each review counts as one entry)
- Start a new topic on the Forum (each new topic counts as one entry), or post on our March Book Club Forum thread.
- or recommend a friend to register – simply send an email to let us know who your friend is once they have registered.
See all our prize winners – this month you could join this growing list.