This prize draw is now closed.
What could celebrate Valentine’s Day better than winning a 3-night break away in nature, surrounded by restful woodland, staying in a beautiful cabin for two, with decking and a hot tub?
Forest Holidays offer stunning short breaks in eleven marvellous locations, from Strathyre at the gateway to the Highlands right down to Deerpark in Cornwall, with Beddgelert in Snowdonia in the west and Thorpe Forest on the Norfolk/Suffolk borders in the east. Each forest is in a different situation: some near the sea or lochs, some deep within the countryside, however they all have really comfortable accommodation, with opportunities for outdoor activities, if you want to explore. Walking and cycling trails, plus wildlife discovery andevents with the local rangers.
Imagine stargazing from the warmth of your private hot tub, or enjoying a relaxed night in with champagne by the cosy log burner? You can even organise spa treatments – a couples’ massage perhaps – in the privacy of your own cabin. Share a short break together and appreciate the tranquillity of the forest.
Read about Carole Tidball’s break in the Forest of Dean
HOW TO WIN OUR FABULOUS PRIZE THIS MONTH
Is this your first visit to Silver Travel Advisor? Then simply Register as a member for automatic entry.
- Write a Review about any kind of holiday, day out, restaurant, hotel stay or attraction visited (each review counts as one entry)
- Click on a Forum Topic, then start a new thread (each new thread counts as one entry).
- Like us on Facebook or share one of our posts if you already like us.
- Recommend a friend to register – simply send an email to let us know who your friend is once they have registered.
- Add a comment to the thread at the bottom of this page and/or comment on any of the wonderful reviews or features on the site that you have enjoyed reading or have an opinion about. What’s more, we have a £20 voucher prize each month for the member who posts the most interesting comments.
You can also enter our Silver Travel Book Club prize draw this month to win a copy of Shakespeare: The World As A Stage by Bill Bryson, and our Silver Travel Cook Club prize draw to win a copy of Street Food Vietnam by Jerry Mai and a bag of goodies from Emerald Waterways.