Win a wonderful midweek break for 4 people at the stunning Combermere Abbey Estate on the Shropshire/Cheshire borders in association with the Royal Horticultural Society.
This award-winning stunning estate, around 900 years old, has the most marvellous location and is set within stunning grounds. The walled Victorian garden is a true delight, as are the woods, parkland and fruit tree maze. Combermere Abbey has ten beautiful cottages which are available for rather special holidays, each property is individual and has its own unique features. Whether you are a couple, group of friends or an extended family, the former stables, coach house and Gothic lodge are all well-equipped and stylishly furnished, just ready for you to really enjoy a peaceful break. Take a stroll around the lake, play a gentle game of tennis or borrow a bike to ride. Your dog is welcome too.
In order to make your stay even more perfect, hampers, evening meals, wine, maid service and in-house spa treatments can all be lined up for your holiday. You really don’t have to lift a finger!
Read more about Combermere Abbey
How to Enter
Terms & conditions
- No employee, agent, subcontractor or director of Combermere Abbey, The Royal Horticultural Society or Silver Travel Advisor Ltd. nor anyone else connected with the draw, nor any member of such person’s family, is eligible to enter the draw.
- You do not need to purchase anything to enter the competition.
- Your data will not be shared with any third party outside of Silver Travel Advisor and Combermere Abbey.
- Entries for the prize draw will be accepted until the closing date 30th September 2015.
- The prize is for a three night cottage stay (Monday to Thursday) for up to four people, with a breakfast hamper and as described above.
- The stay is subject to availability at the time of booking and must be taken by the end of May 2016.
- The prize excludes any items of a personal nature, and any additional excursions. The prize does not include insurance.
- The winner will be notified in early October 2015, and details will be displayed on this website.
- The prize is capacity controlled, non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- The winner must be 18 years of age or over.
- The winner must supply valid passports, visas and where necessary, vaccinations and inoculations for themselves.
- Full details of how to book will be forwarded to the winner.
- The winner will be solely responsible for any tax liability incurred as a result of this offer.
- The organisers’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This promotion will be governed by English Law.
- This promotion is managed by Silver Travel Advisor of Tavis House, 1-6 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9NA.